Popular posts from this blog
Reel and Artist Statement
Jamaica Hines Reel from Jamaica Hines on Vimeo . Over the course of this semester I can honestly sayI have learned ALOT about myself as an artist all around. I always knew that I wasn't conventional or cookie cutter and never will be, but now I know that's what makes me so unique. Since I was a child I always knew I was going to be in the entertainment industry in some form. As I grew older and got into things I was passionate about I realized that I wanted to learn about my passions at every aspect. That's why I got behind the camera more instead of in front so I can try to master it. I know I'm not the best videographer or director or producer or editor but I am one of the best artists on this planet. My work may not show it yet but it will soon. I like when things are a little out of focus, I like when the camera is a bit shaky, I like imperfections. I see the beauty in imperfection and that will get me a lot further in life than trying to make everything s...
Blog Post #1: 10 Favorite Things To Watch
I'm not really huge on cable that much simply because the cable at my apartment is trash.com, but I have several shows that are kind of my go to things to watch and I'll also throw in a few movies in there that are kind of my go-to movies. Some of my favs may be slightly ratchet but I love them so here we go! Btw, they aren't in any particular order. 10. Gossip Girl I pretty much have an addiction to this show to be honest. I had to kind of slap myself because I was watching it right before I started on this blog. If you start watching it, it's extremely hard to stop. Which is probably why I stayed up until 6 a.m. yesterday watching it. The tea was piping hot honey (My favorite character is Chuck Bass, by the way.) This show was created by Stephanie Savage and Josh Schwartz about teens living in the Upper East Side of Manhattan but can never escape drama no matter how privileged they are. The ruthless blogging site Gossip Girl is always two steps of everyone and ...
Comments
Post a Comment